martedì 27 marzo 2012

Street Style Queen

Hello my friends
How are you? So sleepy this morning, the only thing I would like to do is coming back in my bed and to cuddle my doggie Audrey <3
You know that I adore looking at the street style worldwide and you know that I don't like too much exagerate outfits for the daily life... Sometimes I see people that seem like traffic lights! You must not flaunt all the most expensive items to be elegant so... My ideal of best street style look is worn by the fabulous Emily Blunt!
This London actress, known for the role of Emily in The Devil wears Prada, is so stylish both in important occasions and in simple days.
Do you like her?
Big hug
Carolyne O'

Ciao amiche mie
Come state? Io sono davvero assonnata questa mattina, l'unico cosa che vorrei fare sarebbe tornare a letto e coccolare la mia cagnolina Audrey <3
Come sapete adoro osservare lo street style mondiale e sapete anche che non amo troppo gli outfits troppo esagerati per la vita di tutti i giorni... A volte si vedono persone che assomigliano a semafori! Non bisogna mostrare le cose più costose per sembrare eleganti quindi... Il mio ideale dello street style migliore è indossato dalla favolosa Emily Blunt!
Questa attrice londinese, famosa per il ruolo di Emily ne Il Diavolo veste Prada, è così stilosa sia nelle occasione importanti che nei giorni semplici.
Vi piace?
Un grande abbraccio
Carolyne O'












Definetly these boots are her fave ;)

Don't forget to join my blog through GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT &
BLOGLOVIN !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!