martedì 12 giugno 2012

My week on Instagram

Hello friends
as you know I'm an Istagram addicted ( you can find me under @carolinaogliaro ), I really love this app and I try to upload pics daily! Here's a megamix of my Insta-moments for this week!
Hope you will like them :)
A big kiss 
yours Carolyne O'


Ciao amiche mie
come sapete sono una grandissima fan di Instagram ( mi potete trovare come @carolinaogliaro), adoro davvero questa app e cerco di postare foto della mia vita quotidiana ogni giorno... un look, un vestito, ciò che mi circonda...! Ecco qui un megamix dei miei momenti-Insta di questa settimana!
Spero che vi possano piacere :)
Un grosso bacio
la vostra Carolyne O'


Join my adventures through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', on Twitter @carolinaogliaro and on Instagram @carolinaogliaro 



Sims are driving me crazy!

My beloved fluo flats bought in my Dubai


Before left for Montecarlo


Like so much this tank with the orange trousers


In Montecarlo <3


Thanks so much Cutey for this amazing gift!


My friend told me that I seem Robespierre :)


The kiss mugs <3




Audrey's friend Nihaji !



Some of my perfumes


Handmade necklace, thanks to M.


New earrings, hello baby!


My friend here noticed a similarity with a Prussian officier :) I adore my friend's imagination!



Rooooar!


The greatest satisfaction of the week: Me on the homepage of Bigodino <3

6 commenti:

  1. Anche a te piace The Sims ihihi?
    Comunque mi piace tantissimo il tuo mix in Montecarlo :D



    Con affetto,Mia

    RispondiElimina
  2. Belli i pantaloni arancioni!!!!
    Li hai comprati?

    S

    New Post: Paris
    http://serendipitycatwalk.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Attendo i saldi che iniziano tra pochissimo ma saranno miei!!!! <3

      Elimina
  3. lovelyyy blogggg :)

    Do check out my blog & follow if you like : ) :
    A little More Love

    & follow the Facebook page : ):
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!