mercoledì 18 luglio 2012

Zara accessories

Dear beauties
have you red my last article for Fashion Parkway about the Italian top bloggers? I need to know what you think about :)
I had already saw the new Zara accessories collection... there are some stunning pieces! Don't you think they are so so so cute? Which is your favourite?
A big kiss
yours Carolyne O'


Care bellezze
avete letto il mio ultimo articolo per Fashion Parkway sulle top bloggers Italiane? Devo assolutamente sapere cosa ne pensate :)
Ho appena visto gli accessori Zara per la nuova collezione... ci sono dei pezzi davvero favolosi!
Non pensate anche voi che ci siano delle cose molto molto molto carine? Quale è il vostro preferito?
Un grosso bacio
la vostra Carolyne O'


Join my adventures through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', on Twitter @carolinaogliaro and on Instagram @carolinaogliaro













8 commenti:

  1. The necklace that look like a collar are my favorite..it will be a bi hit., I bought a lot of collar necklace lately, they look very cute:)

    Regarding the blogger post...hmmm, to be honest, I read many things about this, nth special, it's great to create this kind of post because it will attract people to read. I am going to do it someday:P. I think you blog is amazing too. People are all unique and ofcourse Italian girl are so pretty;) Cheers:)


    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    Cheers;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. adoro anche io la collana colletto, decisamente la mia preferita!



    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    RispondiElimina
  3. These pieces are lovely!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice blogging.. glad to visit your blog. we can follow each other?

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow!!!!!!! That's my style!!! Love them all!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK Chrissie

    RispondiElimina
  6. I like the most among all seventh photo
      very luxury
    If you'd pass by me tell me a bit if you like my new purchases
    http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Love them all!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!